The ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with nearly 50,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business and organizational fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The San Francisco Chapter of the ACFE supports local members throughout the Bay Area. Our goal is to provide local members with world class networking and educational programs at a reasonable cost. Throughout the year we hold meetings, social events and conferences. These programs are open to all ACFE Members or those interested in joining the ACFE.
The ACFE Mission
The mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in fraud detection and deterrence. To accomplish our mission, the ACFE:
- Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners through administration of the CFE Examination
- Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education
- Requires Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics
- Serves as the international representative for Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and academic institutions
- Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners